Raawwrr! Get ready to host a ferocious Dinosaur Baby Shower! If the mom-to-be is planning to decorate her baby’s nursery in dinosaurs, this is a perfect theme! Not to mention, it’s oh so cute!
Dinosaur Cakes & Cookies
This cake is adorable and would be perfect for a baby shower! The orange, green and brown color scheme is perfect for a boy baby shower and the little dinosaur on top is just the cutest!
Dinosaur Baby Shower Cookies
These dinosaur cookies are so easy to make and your guests will love them!
- Buy a batch of refrigerated cookie dough (or make from scratch if you are a lover of baking!)
- Roll out dough and cut into circles (I use the rim of a glass to make perfect circles.)
- Take the foot of a plastic dinosaur and gently press it into each cookie. You can use different types of dinosaurs so the footprints vary. Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake according to directions.
Dinosaur Party Decorations
- A cute, easy and affordable dinosaur idea is to trace a dinosaur onto a solid color of card stock or construction paper (Google: “free dinosaur template” and print it onto white cardstock.)
Cut the dinosaur out and glue onto a cute patterned sheet of scrapbook paper – place in a frame and use to decorate the baby shower! Make a set of 3 or 4 and – If the new baby’s nursery is going to be decorated in dinosaurs – you can give the pictures to the mom-to-be at the end of the shower for her to use in the baby’s room.
Cute, affordable, easy .. and they double as decorations and a gift at the same time!
- Make a cute door sign that says “Caution: Dinosaur Crossing” – you can even add caution tape to the door
DIY Paper Jungle Tree
Isn’t this just the most clever tree you have ever seen? I saw it over at LimeLaneLove and knew I had to share it with you – since it fits the dinosaur theme perfectly!
I am not sure exactly how this one was made – but one way to make this would be to:
- Start off by purchasing a large roll of Kraft paper.
- As you unroll the paper, begin to crumple and twist it so it has a tattered look to it.
- Make several strands and hang over a doorway using thumbtacks.
- Cut out several leaves from green construction paper and add to the branches.
- You could also make a smaller version to go around a mantle.
Such a cute and low-cost project – that makes a huge impression!
Fun Dinosaur Baby Shower Food Ideas
More fun food ideas:
Use Cookie Cutters To Transform Your Shower:
Dinosaur Baby Shower Food Signs
DIY Dinosaur Cups
Hop over to your local dollar store and scoop up some plastic cups and dinosaurs. Glue onto each cup to make a handle. Use at the baby shower for drinks and then send each guest home with one as a cute dinosaur baby shower party favor!
The best glue to use for crafts like this is E6000 – it is waterproof and holds just about anything together.
Favors For A Dinosaur Theme
dinosaur baby shower jar lid favors
- Grab some small plastic dinosaurs at the dollar store
- spray paint them in colors to match the baby shower
- glue onto empty jars – such as baby food jars
- spray paint the lids of the jars as well
- fill jars with baby shower favors such as bath salts, sugar scrubs, jelly beans, chocolates, etc.
- add a cute favor tag – and you’re done! (we have free tags here)
dinosaur favor boxes
Dinosaur Themed Gifts
Return from Dinosaur Baby Shower Ideas – See More Cute Themes
Get Adorable Ideas For Baby Shower Decorations
See All Of Our FREE Printables